TERMS ANS CONDITIONS
WWW.BINGO.SPEAKINGROCK.COM (the "Site") is managed by SPEAKING ROCK hereinafter located at 122 S. Old Pueblo Rd, El Paso, Texas, shall be referred to as "SR" or "Company".
The use of this website and online SR is subject to limitations, terms and conditions. All activities, promotions and or participation in SR are governed by the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully and understand them fully.
- The Player becomes party to and agrees to fully abide by all terms and conditions, having read and fully understood them.
- The Player should only take part in the games and activities of SR if it is legal for them to do so according to the laws of the jurisdiction where they are playing from.
- Under no circumstance may persons under the age of 18 years play on this site.
- The player understands that our games, software, promotional and other material is for entertainment purposes only and does not find any of it offensive or objectionable.
- SR reserves the right to deactivate your account for any reason whatsoever at any time without notifying you. Subject to a review of the reasons for de-activation, any balance in your account at the time of such de-activation may be credited to you. In its discretion, SR reserves the right to void any winnings and confiscate any balance in your Customer account under any of the following conditions:
- If you give wrong or misleading registration, identification or account information.
- If you live in a jurisdiction where participation in the games is not allowed by law.
- If you are under the legal age.
- If caught cheating or suspected by the Company that you have made use of, or employed any automated system designed to defeat the site online.
- If you have previously cancelled your credit card or other forms of deposits made to the location.
- If the name on your customer account does not correspond to the name on your credit card(s) used to buy on your Customer account.
- If there is proof that indicates you have more than one account that is active in the site on line.
- If you have let (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else play on your Customer account.
- If you take part in a SR promotion and cash-in before fulfilling the requirements of that promotion.
- If you have been identified as a bonus abuser, playing strategies designed to withdraw promotional money.
- If a player does not enter the SR location and validate their account within 30 days.
- The player must supply information such as copy/copies of proof of identity, credit card/s and a signed fax back form etc. to SR for security and verification before any payment may be made. If the player does not supply adequate security information before a payment is made, SR reserves the right to withdraw winnings from the players account.
- Once the withdrawal process is initiated by the customer, they will need to present the required documentation in a time no longer than 7 (seven) days before any payment. If the customer fails to provide those, the customer's requested amount will be returned to the customers balance. SR will not be held responsible for any delays caused whatsoever.
- By accepting any winnings/and or prize from the Company you agree to having your name used for advertising and promotional reasons without extra compensation except where not allowed by law.
- You are entirely responsible for taxes applicable on prizes and or winnings that you gain from SR.
- SR reserves the right to replace old or add new games, promotions and activities without prior notice.
- You are responsible to maintain confidentiality of your username and/or password. You must not allow third parties or minors to enter, use information or materials, play or accept winnings on your account.
- You alone are responsible for any purchases and/or losses that may be incurred on your account.
- SR shall not be held liable for the Player trying to partake in games by ways not intended by the Company. SR Shall not be held liable for any computer, internet or other technical malfunction. Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- SR reserves the right to publish your identity and other information to other sites, banks, credit card companies etc. if we discover that you have been cheating, trying to defraud or publish false and malicious information about SR operations.
- The employees, distributors, associates, concessionaries, members of promotional agencies and their immediate families may not play on SR.
- It is the player's responsibility to regularly review the terms and conditions, SR may from time to time update existing terms and conditions without prior notice. New terms and conditions become effective from the time they are displayed.
- We reserve the right to report suspicious transactions to the authorities of your jurisdiction in order to prevent money laundering.
- SR is the trade name of the Company and you obtain no rights to such terms, graphics, text, concepts or methodologies by using the Website and the material contained therein.
- You shall hold the Company, its employees, agents, retailers, media partners, officers, directors, wholesalers, distributors not accountable and shall indemnify same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages that may arise as a result of the following:
- Your acceptance of any prize.
- Your use of any and all materials on the website.
- Your participation in the games.
- Your entry use or re-use of the Sites server.
- Your entry, use or re-use of the Website.
- Should you have any dispute with regard to any outcome in the games, you must submit your grievance to the Company in writing within (14) fourteen days. The Sites server software shall be the only ruling result of the games, should there be a difference between the result indicating on your Sites software and the Sites server software, the result shown on the Site's server software shall be the final and determining result of the games.
- Your account may be de-activated, and any balance in your account may be forfeited to the company if you do not log onto your Customer account for a period of 180 days or if you do not interact to any communication thereafter from the company concerning it.
- All wagers must be placed with our user interface provided by SR website. No other means of internet wagering may be permitted including "robots". Any detection of non-approved means of wagering detected will cause management to take action including account de-activation, invalidation of wins and wagers or other legal appro-priate action.
- SR reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- The Player agrees that the Payment Processing will be handled for SR by another authorized company that shall be responsible for the financial account transactions. The player agrees that all payment processing will be handled on location at SR.
- The maximum amount paid to each player at SR is $ 3,500.00 (USD) per week.
- We are committed to endorsing responsible gaming as a policy of customer care and social responsibility. We believe it is our responsibility to You to ensure that You enjoy Your wagering experience on the Site, while remaining fully aware of the social and financial harms associated with problem gambling.
- We are committed to supporting responsible gambling initiatives and encourage You to find information about responsible gambling at the websites of the following organizations:
- The National Council on Problem Gaming - http://www.ncpgambling.org/
- Gamblers Anonymous - http://www.gamblersanonymous.org/
- Gambling Therapy - https://www.gamblingtherapy.org/
Before any withdrawals are processed, your play will be revised to avoid any irregular playing patterns. In the interests of fair gaming, equal, zero or low margin bets or hedge betting, shall all be considered irregular gaming for bonus play-through requirement purposes. Other examples of irregular game play include but are not limited to, placing single bets equal to or in excess of 10% or more of the value of the bonus credited to their account until such time as the wagering requirements for that bonus have been met. Should the Site deem that irregular game play has occurred; the SR reserves the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings.
These Rules, Terms and Conditions may be translated into many different languages. If there is any discrepancy between the English language version of these Rules, Terms and Conditions and any other language version of these Rules, Terms and Conditions in the meaning and interpretation of any of the provisions of these Rules, Terms and Conditions, the meaning and interpretation of the provisions under the English language version shall prevail.